Friday, October 29, 2010

VUE Tutorial

Below you will find a tutorial I completed for my 5th grade reading class.  Using VUE, I would like for my students to learn to create a graphic organizer or concept map for their weekly reading stories.  VUE is relatively easy to use and free to download.  Using the story title, I would like for them to create the focus of their map.  From there they can link to other concepts they find throughout the story.  Each of these topics can be extended to other subtopics.  The final creation should be an overview of the story and clearly demonstrate their understanding of the story.  You can view my tutorial at the following address via full screen:  http://www.screencast.com/t/QrsfnqalVZrH or by just using the embedded link below.




Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment