Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SlideBoom Presentation

I created a game for my PowerPoint presentation last week.  So I really wasn't sure exactly how to present it on SlideBoom.  So, I was the narrator and the one who played the game and answered the questions.  The only downside to this is that I didn't show the slide that was displayed in case of a missed answer.

I think the version that uses both text and images is the most effective tool.  When using all images, I found it hard to give any directions and tried to convey those through the use of pictures.  However, not everyone would be able to know what the pictures meant for sure.  The use of SlideBoom is very handy and appropriate for many uses.  However, for my game, I think it would be best used without SlideBoom so each individual could interact in their own way.  Using this tool on a class blog for homework help however would be a great tool.  This could convey to parents as well exactly what directions were expected to be followed.  In the future, I will consider my images and text more closely to convey the meaning I am truly intending.

2 comments:

  1. Great Job on this. Very well covered and thought out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean, Thanks! I enjoy creating games using PowerPoint. I just wasn't sure how to display it using SlideBoom.

    ReplyDelete