Monday, October 11, 2010

Thing #19 - Other Social Networks

I joined TeacherPop a few years ago while taking summer classes.  I think TeacherPop is a great way for teachers to communicate and share ideas that work using a "Teacher" friendly site.  To me, it is a great alternative to FaceBook.  Here is the Ning badge I'm adding to my blog:


Visit TeacherPop


I also thought this might be a great guide for those teachers who are still using FaceBook.  I found it on the TeacherPop Site and decided to add it to my blog.

Teacher's Guide to Using Facebook (Read Fullscreen)

As I stated in a previous blog post, I am a member of LinkedIn.  However, I would like to check out some of the other sites listed such as Classroom 2.0 Ning or College 2.0.  I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment