Monday, September 27, 2010

Thing #1 - Lifelong Learning

The life long learning habit that I think is the easiest for me is setting goals. When I think about the hardest is is a tie between viewing problems as challenges (or learning opportunities) and, believe it or not, play! Sometimes with working full time and trying to go back to graduate school, I leave out the "play" in my life. These are things like taking time to exercise, get in the tanning bed (and I even have one), spending time with friends and my pets, etc.

I would like to find Web 2.0 tools that would help lessen my load instead of adding something else to it. As far as setting up this blog, I have had it for a while already. When I first created it, it took some figuring out because I had never created anything like it before. However, once I did it, it is like second nature now.

No comments:

Post a Comment